- Students must read a fiction novel. It
may be of any genre of their choosing.
- Handouts must be completed as the book is read.
the novel is complete, prepare a book review speech. You want to tell the class
about the book. Tell us about the elements of your story (ex. – setting,
plot, characters, etc.)
- Tell the class about the novel without giving away the ending. End your
speech with a cliffhanger.
- You must create some form of visual to go along with the book speech. The
visual must relate to the novel.
- The visual must contain the
title of your novel, the author of the novel, a variety of color, and graphics.
- Presentations will begin during the last two weeks of the nine weeks. A
list of dates for presentation will be posted in the classroom and on the classroom calendar on the Important Dates link.
For a copy of the detailed direction sheets issued in class, click on the appropriate link below.
Book Speech Handouts
Book Speech Directions
Book Speech Directions with Modifications